We love our dogs unconditionally from the day we take them home until the fur around their muzzles turns gray. But there is something about a puppy that is so undeniably irresistible, it sometimes makes us wish that they could stay that little furever!
1. For starters, there’s the obvious cute factor.
Resist patting this little pup? #fail
2. Their ears and paws are extra big.
“The better to hear you with, my dear!”
3. And they’e just sho flerffy!
Is this little guy even real?
4. They have that gleeful, floppy puppy gait…
“Derpa derpa derp!”
5. And they’re curious about everything.
“Now, what’s over there?”
6. That silly head tilt is just TOO CUTE TO HANDLE!
7. They’re absolutely shameless about claiming what’s theirs…and they manage to stay adorable while doing it.
Check out that mischievious side eye.
8. Their itty-bittyness makes them extra portable.
“I will take you EVERYWHERE I GO!”–New pup parent.
9. Plus, it’s fun to see what teeny-weeny objects they can fit in.
“Would you like a spot of tea?”
10. But the most amazing thing is how puppies fall in love with you from that very first gaze…
“I wuv you.”
11. And how trust and loyalty are just part of their nature.
12. Puppies have an innate, innocent happiness that is completely contagious.
Fact: life is better with puppies.
But when you start feeling especially nostalgic for your woofer’s puppy days, just remember the things that you won’t miss:
Ah, the good ol’ days!