It’s heartbreaking to think of all of the animals that are sitting in shelters, waiting for a family to adopt them into a loving home. Some animals get adopted within a couple of days; others are there for years.
When an animal finally gets adopted from a shelter, it’s cause for celebration. It’s so heartwarming to know that a dog is going to finally be loved and feel safe.
The gratitude and happiness of being adopted are all over these 15 animal’s faces, and it’s absolutely adorable!
Get ready for your heart to fill to the brim with joy when you see these shelter animals after they’ve been adopted.
1. Those sad eyes in the shelter are heartbreaking — but look at those happy smiles now!
2. This poor thing was cowering in fear before he knew how love felt. Now? They can’t help but grin ear to ear.
3. It looks like this cat was making do before, but now they’ve really figured out their favorite lounge spot.
4. This gorgeous dog is all grown up now! The little puppy started life in a cage and now joins his family on fun road trips.
5. There’s a noticeable sparkle in this kitty cat’s eyes now that they’ve found a loving family.
6. This amazing dog was on the brink of starvation, but three months later and they are loving life by soaking in the sun near the pool.
7. It’s shocking that this is even the same dog. We are so happy that the sweet animal finally found the love and care that they so desperately needed.
8. This precious floppy-eared dog had a very rough start to life, but it’s all in the past now. Look at that comfy bed they have!
9. As soon as this adorable pup was adopted, his ears perked right up, and they couldn’t help but show off a grin!
10. It’s not hard to see why someone would immediately fall head over heels for those gorgeous golden eyes.
11. This cutie pie sure seems to have the good life in their forever home. It looks like someone has a favorite spot on the couch.
12. Tell me this isn’t the face of the happiest, most grateful dog on the planet!
13. From a tiny, homeless kitten, to a gorgeous, regal cat.
14. Emaciated and wandering the streets, the future was grim for this dog. Thankfully, fate had other plans. What a gorgeous dog!
15. This is a happy dog if I’ve ever seen one! The sad puppy is now a happy and healthy pooch.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.