16 Clever Buys That Will Help Improve Your Pet’s Quality Of Life
The things we do (and buy) for our pets, eh?
1. Are you even a serious dog person if you don’t own a ? collapsible dog bowl
The answer is no, my friends. We’ve found the perfect pet accessory bowl for travel adventures with your pooch. It’s portable, it’s convenient and it’s likely to claim the title of your new best friend.
2. Keep your leather fresh and dander-free with a snazzy . seat protector
Save yourself countless hours steam-cleaning paw marks and vacuuming allergy-inducing fur off of your car seats with a portable, non-slip, waterproof seat protector. Looks pretty comfy from where we’re sitting too.
3. A for your doggo, because we all appreciate the importance of staying hydrated. water bottle
On-the-move means limited access to taps and fresh water for your little mate. And on a hot day, that can be a problem. Enter the Cotop portable water bottle, that you can easily attach to your backpack or pram for the days you’re out pounding the pavement with your four-legged friend.
4. An indoor dog house doesn’t have to mean compromising on interior style, with this cosy . pet home
Look no further than the Curver Cozy Dog Bed for a stylish answer to the chic dog bed you’ve been searching for. So chic, in fact, that your other household furniture will look daggy next to it.
5. This , because cats deserve to see all that the world has to offer too. pet carrier bag
If, like us, you greatly enjoyed the scene in
Miss Americana where Tay-Tay has her cat, Olivia, in a chic backpack carrier, then cop a look at this. You never need leave your furry friend behind again, with this pet window carrier backpack with plenty of ventilation.
Keep your chook well fed and high on life with a genius outdoor chicken feeder that they can access themselves. It’ll also minimise food waste and discourage pesky rats from setting up camp near your coop.
A step-and-spray outdoor dog drinking fountain is as fun to watch in action as it is to operate. It also serves a practical purpose, serving your dog an A+ drinking experience of clean and refreshing H2O — right in the gob.
8. Why have a regular bowl, when you can have a ? smart bowl
There are a lot of reasons why this smart bowl is allowed to be smug. It does a heck of a lot more than simply hold food — it also weighs contents, inhibits bacteria growth and will even go as far to suggest how much grub your pet needs. Smug AND smart.
9. Keep track of your adventure-seeking pooch with this . GPS collar
Keep track of your canine mate with a waterproof and robust GPS tracker that also doubles as a cute fashion accessory. Better than a diamond tennis necklace, we reckon.
10. A is all the privacy your feline will ever want or need. flip litter box
This fab little flip litter box is portaloo-chic. It provides easy access for scooping and cleaning, while offering a spacious luxe interior to cater to any cat’s comfort.
11. No animal-lover’s home is complete without a . pet monitor
Controlled by an app, this pet monitor gives you a wide-angle live feed of your home, allows you to take photos and HD videos, speak to your pet and even lets you play with your them using an automated laser — a good time for everyone involved!
12. The only place they’ll ever want to snuffle is on a obviously. snuffle mat,
Snuffle mats definitely win the Oscar for a dog’s favourite toy. They are a clever invention for brain-training games and hiding treats. With a non-slip bottom design, it stays in one place while your pet can have at it.
Tired of finding your favourite clothes and new sneakers torn to shreds? A cat scratching tree is your all-in-one solution to never coming home to your kitty’s mass destruction again.
14. Don’t let your four-legged passenger distract you behind the wheel. Get yourself a . front seat barrier
Investing in a front seat pet barrier will help keep your nosey parker pet from peeping his or her head through to the front seat — reducing driver distraction and increasing safety.
Like humans, dogs can get majorly anxious over, well…life. A Lickimat Dog Anxiety Aid is a clever way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while they are home alone or during stressful times, like thunderstorms. Because nobody puts your baby in a corner…without a Lickimat, at least.
16. And finally, if you can’t get the real deal, why don’t you just settle for a ? pug in a mug
this is a dog your real estate agent won’t have a problem with. Introducing the cutest and most adorable tea-infuser you’ve probably ever seen — pug in a mug. The best way to enjoy your cup of tea while showing your undying love for canines.