“Beware of dog” signs have been used since the days of the Roman Empire, so it’s no surprise that dog owners have made some improvements. Here are some creative ways to let the world know that a dog lives in your house:
1. This is one of the most honest signs that we have ever seen in our entire lives.
2. Sometimes, it is not the dog that you need to be afraid.
3. Aren’t all dogs a little strange?
4. We want to knock on this door, just to hear the song.
5. NEVER trust the cat
6. Knock knock…Who’s there? GRRRRRR!
7. The Baha Men would definitely appreciate this hilarious sign.
8. We don’t make the rules around here.
9. Straight to the point.
10. Hope you brought your running shoes
11. Size doesn’t matter.
12. They need to make ‘Beware Of Cat’ signs.
13. If you don’t care about the language, then you need to hang this sign up!
14. The kids are coming…RUN!
15. If a Doxie is on the loose, you will need to watch your step.