Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, which means you might want to think of the ways you can tell your sweetheart just how much you care. (There are tons.) But there’s nothing quite as cute as what many shelters across the country, like Gateway Pet Guardians of St. Louis, Missouri are offering.
In exchange for a donation, your Valentine can be delivered with the help of an adorable puppy. The “puppy grams” are a great way to raise money for often underfunded shelters, and what better way to say “I love you” than with sweet faces like these.
1. He’s only got eyes (and ears) for you.
2. He’s been waiting all year for this.
3. “Care for a drink?”
4. He wanted you to have something he loves.
5. He remembered your favorite flowers are pink tulips.
6. “I know we said we wouldn’t dress up, but I wanted it to be special!”
7. Who could deny this classy guy?
8. This sweetheart is better than any candy.
9. “To remember me by!”
10. “I don’t look this ridiculous for just anyone, y’know.”
11. You don’t want to break this cutie’s heart.
12. And you definitely don’t want to toy with this guy’s heart.
13. He makes a very strong case for puppy love.
14. “Too subtle?”
15. Who needs a dozen roses when you have carnations and corgis?
16. He’s sad because he just realized he can’t have any.
17. He just loves you SO MUCH.
18. Oh… You really shouldn’t have…
19. He’s just a hunk of burning love.
20. These smooches are totally worth every penny.
21. I hope he remembered to remove the thorns.
22. This handsome fella wore his nice hair for your romantic dinner.
23. He was going to bring you a full breakfast in bed, but this was all he could carry.