DO NOT Leave Marijuana Edibles Laying Around For Your Dog To Eat

This Husky named Loki got into a bag that contained a Rice Krispie treat containing marijuana. The result wasn’t very fun for the dog.

YouTube user TonyCostaMovies uploaded the video and explained the scary trip:

“After having friends over my roommate and I were watching tv when we noticed Loki, my roommates dog starts flipping out in his corner. He couldn’t control his muscles so he would twitch. This guy loves to get into things. After investigating we established that he had went into one of our friends bag and ate his rice krispie treat filled with marijuana. After contacting our veterinarian friends we knew it was just a waiting game. We kept careful watch on him for the next 20 hours. The next morning he was still high and able to walk, by that evening he was back to normal running around. And today he is back to getting into things again, guess he didn’t learn his lesson

I posted this video for entertainment purposes and with the rise of marijuana legalization to be able to use for educational purposes. I read a great article on marijuana poisoning on dogs, here it goes.”

Here’s the article that the YouTube video linked to which described the dangers of pets consuming marijuana.

+ There are no comments

Add yours