FURminator Grooming Rake
- Rotating metal teeth: the rotating metal teeth remove loose hair from undercoat and help prevent tangles and mats in dense fur.
- Best for thick fur: The grooming Rake is best for dogs and cats with thick fur or dense double coats.
- Convenient solution: convenient daily solution to undercoat care.
- Ergonomic handle: The ergonomic nonslip handle gives you maximum control.
- Guaranteed: guaranteed to work on or your money back (See instructions for Details).
Promising review: “I wish I could give this thing seven stars, but five will have to do. I was able to pull entire sheets of undercoat out of our husky without disturbing the topcoat. I’ve never had anything work so well. It’s even easier to keep the fur pile together. The fur stays clumped instead of getting spread out and floating around like with the blade style Furminator. This thing really digs the loose stuff out so much faster and easier. Check the photo to see what 20 minutes will get you.”
A grooming rake so you can loosen fur and lighten your dog’s undercoat and prevent future mats. This brush is specifically designed for pooches with thick, dense fur or double coats.