Lifepul Dog Seat Cover Car Seat Cover for Pets
- 🐕Premium Mesh viewing window:The pet seat cover within transparent mesh in small grid,not only can promotes cool air circulation in the summer,but also keep safety drive without any distraction
- 🐕Unique side door flaps:The pet seat cover with two side door flaps can grab handles above the doors,with sturdy zipper zip up and down easier for your pet to get in or out of car,also prevent your pet jump out
- 🐕Easy to set up & Convenient storage pockets:The pet seat cover attaches four clasps that go around your head rest and all have adjustable buckles,and extra storage bag perfect to store different pet items,prevent scattered in the car,and have a good time on the trip
- 🐕Stylish Fuctions:Chose Open in Box or hammock type which means that the seats,the floor the door,and the back of the front seats are all protected,when it does sit up high enough to cover the open lower portion between the bucket seats
- 🐕Outstanding Quality:Whole pet seat cover made of 4 layers heavy-duty durable and washable polyester materials,with PVC rubberized backing and seat anchors reduce slipping around on your leather seats,and two Velcro openings allow for accessing to our free seatbelt buckles
Owing Mesh window Pet Seat Cover,enjoy the travel with your pets!!!
Made with waterproof oxford fabric,with 4 layers on the bottom of the pet seat cover has a non-skid surface that helps keep it from sliding, keeps hair and paw prints away from pups,but also prevents him from jumpping to the front seat while the car is moving. Hammock backing aviods your pupy falling out of seat during the emergency brake.
- Made with high quality heavy-duty waterproof polyester for durability and comfortability,you don’t worry about your dog has the issue digging by the seatbelt holes.
- With 4 layers in the The bottom of the pet seat cover has a non-skid surface that helps keep it from sliding,Non-slippery rubber backing material and straps to hold the cover in place.
Simple To Clean
- Many pets easily leaves a ton of hair and scratches the leather seats in cars,you just take off the pet seat cover out of the cat and shake it out or use your vacuum to clean.