K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Pet Bed
- Inner orthopedic foam is wrapped in water-resistant PVC that stands up to outdoor elements and dries quickly.
- Great for dog houses, porches, garages, barns or in the home, can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Thermostatically controlled to warm to your pet’s normal body temperature.
- Includes a fleece cover that removable and washable.
- Features a 5.5-foot steel-wrapped cord and is MET listed for safety.
Heated bed, super-soft removable cover.
Not recommended for destructive pets. Consult your veterinarian before use with young puppies/kittens, convalescent pets, during surgery/surgery recovery, or any animal that cannot voluntarily remove themselves from the heated pad. Do not place pad in confined area where the pet does not have the ability to remove themselves from the pad. Always allow your pet enough space to be able choose if they want to rest on the pad or off the pad.
The first soft, outdoor heated bed on the market! The Lectro-Soft is extremely low wattage. Perfect for doghouses, basements, garages, barns, sheds, porches or any other outdoor shelter. This soft, orthopedic bed is unique in that it will still provide soft, comfortable warmth even in sub‐zero weather! Super soft PVC is used on the exterior to ensure the bed doesn’t absorb water and stay wet like a fabric bed would. Indoor or Outdoor use.